Today was my Second day of classes. I'm currently listening to some music while writing this journal. I'm not to certain why I decided all the sudden to be reflective.
I've got to finish so much random tasks and, pardon my french, bullshit. If I had a morsel of energy to sigh internally, I probably would.
I'm getting off track, even in my own writing, how ironic. I should probably look to plan the things coming up this week for school. Let me find my phone very quickly because I just realized I need to text people in order to plan something for the upcoming weeks.
God I'm so scatterbrained even here.
I'll even use this to make a checklist:
1. Find phone and text the peeps.
2. Finish my resume (LIKE NOW DUDE)
3. Humm... Maybe text sophie? (God she's like so cute, wonder if she'll say yes if I ever ask her out.... She's like cute, funny, haha...)
4. No wait fuck.. start to finish the Jaiden animations thing you did. WHy are you so lazy!!
5. OH NO I HAVE TO READ THAT HW THING ARGHH
6. .... fuck let me re-arrange the order.. does this things have strikethrough?
I guess I can underline.... that sucks I can't strikethrough like a list.... Fine I'll just underline things I get done. lol
7. I also need to find some strong tape. I should probably ask Hena for some.
8. Workout! You need to hit the gym again (Do it everyday dude!)
I wonder if kindmind actually has people reading your random journals LOL. Hopefully not, that sounds like a very cruel fate to read this mess.